Friday, July 16, 2021

Just a short fly fishing video to chill with

 


I'm currently relaxing before going to "work" at Escapade, not fishing 'cuz I don't have a WY license.

There isn't quite anything like a trout taking a dry fly after a nice presentation on a high mountain steam. If you fly fish this video will get your juices flowing, if you don't fly fish, the video should provide a few minutes a quiet relaxation.

I once read an article in which the author said "fly fishing gives me a reason to stand in a beautiful place and just enjoy, catching fish is a bonus".

Enjoy

https://youtu.be/-1uFRpf9WJA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alaska, the final installment

  Saturday, 7/6/2024 My trip was winding down and after a nice morning with Michelle and her dad, I headed north back to Anchorage to visit...